Thursday, January 10, 2008

Broadcast News

In lieu of sending a group e-mail - I (Rachel) have accepted a position at UNCG as Human Resources Librarian starting at the end of February. It will be an administrative level position and a great opportunity for me. I am excited about the job and the change, but it was a truly difficult decision to make. I will commute from Durham for a couple of months until we sell the house and/or Danny finishes his semester. Then we will most likely move to Winston-Salem. I will commute from Winston and Danny will commute to Durham for his fourth year of school, some days from Winston, some days from Burlington (at Chez Stinehelfer). So ... it is a bit confusing for the next year and a half, but for the long term we are excited to be closer to my family and be able to move into a bigger house. And if you know someone in the market for a cute 2BR, 1BA Duke Park brick bungalow - send them our way!! xoxo

No comments: