Monday, December 18, 2006

The Norovirus - or how to lose 6 pounds in two days

Well, just as the stomach virus struck the Griggs family so too did it strike ours. Poor Henry woke up Friday morning throwing up and completely shocked at this horrible event. He was sick all day and I stayed home with him as Danny had to take his last final exam. I now have a pretty full understanding of unconditional love as I tried to catch the vomit of my son on several occasions. Why - who knows? It was just an immediate reaction - like - look son this isn't as gross as it seems I'll even try to hold it in my hands. Anyway, somehow, I ended up sick on Saturday and Danny got a milder form of the virus yesterday. So all in all we hope it is over. I am six pounds lighter - not that I would recommend this as a form of dieting. Yick! That's all from us - be thankful there are no pictures with this entry!

No comments: